As a small business owner, you KNOW the importance of tracking time and costs on every job. You are likely very aware that time is money – and that every day counts. It was precisely with this in mind – that profitability and time is the linchpin of your business – that Xero built Projects. Xero Projects is a simple, real-time project accounting tool that helps drive the profitability of your venture by:
- Easily tracking time and costs on every job.
- Providing an easy way to capture, track and report on the time and money spent on each job so you can proactively invoice, make informed decisions and manage your project financials more efficiently.
To help you decide if Xero Projects is a good fit for your business, we have
compiled a list of further benefits this easy to use tracking app provides:
- You no longer have to fiddle around in spreadsheets, or struggle with complex project management software, to get crucial information. Using this online system will dramatically reduce the time it takes to do project admin, leaving you with more time to grow your business.
- It is fully integrated with Xero. With everything working together in Xero, and real-time information, simplicity is what really sets Projects apart – all with one Xero login.
- It supports an unlimited number of projects. Everything is stored in one easy-to-use system. You have visibility across all your projects and jobs and how they’re tracking. This makes it easy to see which type of work brings in the most profit and which needs reining in.
- Xero Projects dramatically streamlines your billing process. It helps you manage your billable work more efficiently based on actual project information. This saves you time and helps avoid errors. You can easily capture all your expenses – from an extra box of nails to the cost of printing the final proofs – and record deposits against each project.
- You can monitor project performance with real time tracking. With Xero Projects on mobile, you have visibility of all your project financials from anywhere. No matter where you are in the world, you can log in at any time to approve projects, check up on your team and stay in the loop.
- The out-of-the-box reporting function gives you all the data you need to make informed insights. You can run reports on your data to get an immediate snapshot of your projects. You also have easy visibility into who your star employees are or who’s falling behind.
At Diga, we recommend that Xero Projects is the perfect solution for small businesses with straightforward time and job cost tracking needs. If you need further assistance about using Xero Projects, contact us at info@ diga.co.za.