Registering a business can be a daunting and painful exercise. We have tried to make it easier for you by detailing step by step how you go about the process. However, if it still proves to be a tedious task, Diga can assist you from beginning to end!
You will need:
- ID or passport numbers of all the Directors
- Director’s details: Contact information for all business owners and directors
- Company’s details: Company information, including financial details, email and physical address.
Reserving a company name:
- If you want to name your company, start by checking the name is not already taken. You may apply for up to 4 names during each application process. It is worthwhile to enter several names to ensure at least one is approved.
- A company may be registered with or without a company name. In this case, your registration number automatically becomes the company name. This is the quickest way to register a company.
- Once the CIPC has confirmed which name has been approved, and if you are happy with it, then you can begin the formal registration process.
Once you’ve received the COR14.3 company registration certificate you can open a business bank account. You can then apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate and/or BEE Affidavit.
Should you require assistance registering your company, email us on email@example.com and let us know your specific needs.